Save Money on Auto Insurance Now!
Despite the fact that you’ve always been a safe driver, auto insurance premiums tend to increase as we get older.
John Bogden of Bogden Insurance Agency has been in the business of helping seniors with finding the best insurance options for them for over 30 years.
Here are some of his tips on how to save money and find your best policy down the road.
Be a safe driver
- Brush up on your driving skills by completing a defensive driving course at your local AAA.
- Be aware of your health conditions and your ability to concentrate for a long period of time. Decreased hearing, vision and mobility may hinder your ability to drive safely. Keep this in mind as you or your loved one gets older. If you can, try cutting back on driving unless you absolutely need to.
Save yourself the hassle (and more money)
While your auto insurance premium may increase as you get older, your insurance company might offer senior discounts! Here are some tips on how to take advantage of these discounts:
- Be sure to inform your provider about your changing driving habits. Many insurance companies can offer discounts if you stay under a certain mileage cap each year, especially after you retire and drive less.
- Make sure your care is a “safe” or “low-risk” car by consulting the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) at http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings. The higher your car’s rating, the more money you will save.
- No longer the “primary driver”? If you or your loved one no longer drives his or her car, change the primary driver on your policy.
Choose the best policy for YOU
While it may seem like there are countless insurance options out there to choose from, John Bogden and his team will navigate you through the process of negotiating a new deductible, exploring new coverage options and other ways to help you get the policy that’s right for you.
Visit www.Bogdeninsurance.com to get the best advice and consultation today, or call John at (860) 828-0310.